CAMS™(Comprehensive Alarm Monitoring System)
CAMS™is the industry leading remote alarm monitoring system for automation devices. Either working in stand-alone mode or fully complementing and tightly integrating with our industry leading Costimi$er™ solution, CAMS™ is designed to improve an administrator’s ability to monitor and manage all types of remote site automation equipment for exception conditions.
CAMS™, a business productivity software, is designed to provide comprehensive centralised alarm monitoring within the most complex and mission-critical automation environments. With outstanding features, such as built-in workflow escalation alerts, CAMS™can be configured to send primary and secondary alarm notifications via SMS or email to an administrator for immediate acknowledgement.
Functions and Features
- Web-based user interface
- Supports all network-enabled and communications devices (PABXs, UPSs, Network Switches & Routers, Printers and Servers)
- Centralised multi-protocol monitoring facility (TCP/IP, RS-232, SNMP protocols supported)
- Allows monitoring of variable Fault Codes depending on device
- Filters alarm conditions based on set parameters, such as warning and minor alarms that can be monitored, but ignored for sending SMS / email.
- Scalable to multi-location monitoring
- Able to create multiple groups if the server caters to different locations/clients
- User configurable messages
- Alarm monitoring for login failures
- For the same alarm, different SMS / email can be sent to different recipients.
- Frequency and the interval of sending the same SMS/ email to the same recipient is programmable
- Provision of ESCALATION is available.
- Threshold alarm monitoring facilities:
a) No activity alarm trigger
b) Usage exceed threshold alarm trigger
- Helps to prevent the potential outage that can cripple organisations due to problems in network & communication devices.
- Downtime is minimalised (if not eliminated) due to early detection & correction
- Improves productivity due to better performance of devices
- Helps pro-active support
- SMS/ Email describes the fault condition clearly (instead of using code numbers), and hence, remedial action can be taken quickly and easily.
Discover more of how Eastcom Systems’ solutions, services, and partners can impact your bottom line results by visiting www.eastcom-systems.com.
Email us at email@example.com or call +65 6653 3270 to schedule a meeting.
Need more details on Alarm Monitoring System? Submit the form below to get our brochure delivered to your inbox.. (Don’t forget to check your spam/junk folder)